Some angry Nigerian residents in Gomoa Buduburam today [Saturday, July 18, 2020] besieged a police station in the area after a police officer shot a Nigerian to death.
Latest from B Sounds
- I voted for Mike Oquaye, if you doubt me let's go to Antoa – NPP MP
- You are a married woman – Akandoh slams Ursula Owusu
- How Ursula Owusu ended up on Akandoh’s laps in Parliament
- Parliament ‘disowns’ speaker Bagbin, Mahama photo
- It's a shame NDC boycotted Akufo-Addo's inaugural ceremony - Maurice Ampaw
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.